Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.wizdog.com/

Has anyone tried this. Looks like a good idea..but that doesn't mean it is one. (I am always cautious).

I saw this on ebay yesterday, then I saw an ad on dogster today.

I wouldn't mind having something that is less expensive in the long run because puppy pads get expensive after awhile.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I've never seen that before ... it's like a safety enclosure so Gizmo can't rip up the pads!! Gizmo's Mom... are you around? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Who me? (looks around) 8)

My baby has NEVER EVER EVER used pee pee pads. He's trained to pee outside since 8 weeks old...hehehe

I think you got me confused with someone else... :D :D Baby's mom maybe??

But that is a good idea if I used those annoying things...thank goodness I don't they can be pretty expensive...geeeeshhh :shock:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Oops... I think I meant Gadget's Mom... I don't know what I'm talking about today; I'm only on my first pot of coffee!!! :lol:

·
Registered
374 Posts
I think this product looks pretty good. Pee pads get so expensive after a while, so this seems to have a lot of benefits. Perhaps I will purchase this if shipping to Canada is not too ridiculous.

But do you think it would be hard to get the puppies to go on this after they are so used to the pads? Or would there not be much of a difference?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think if you put it in the same spot it shouldn't be too hard.

And if that doesn't work, there is that pee spray so that they will know where to pee. I always have a bottle handle.

Perhaps I will order it.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I also wonder how wide the grate is that allows the pee to fall "under" the top of it. Little chi puppy feet aren't all that big. It doesn't look like they're very wide though, now that I look at it again.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I have seen that before... It wasn't me that was having a problem with Gadget adn the ripping of the pads... I have him almost trained outside.. he only has 1 pad in the bathroom for when we aren't home and he is.. If that ever happens..

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
:) the wizdog is easier to clean and the grides are made of plastic that won't be uncomfortable on your chis paws.I can place the wizdog in ebay if you would like to purchase it .

1 - 20 of 23 Posts