Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking it's the time of year, but geez louise, Peachy is shedding like crazy. I take her with me in the mornings to drive the kids to their schools and am covered in hair by the time I get home. In the past it was just a few. Thinking she needs a good brushing. So I am wondering if she is just getting her "adult" coat (she is almost 9 months) or if it's the spring shed.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi tricia my buster is sc red chih 6 months i didnt know they could shed alot what color is peachy what shampoo do you use i still use a baby shapoo on buster ill have to start brushing him more i want like the shedding my sinus gets a real flare any other suggestions thank you

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Pippi's shedding badly at the moment - Maisie's no worse than she normally is, but shes jst coming out of season so Im expecting a mega-shed in a few days time from her!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Kristi posted about this a couple of weeks ago. At the time....Addy was shedding like crazy. I dont have any carpet so I could easily see all the dog hair. I have to sweep every couple days or I have tumbleweeds under the furniture. It has gotten better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts