Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I think these are just the darned cutest thing!!! I want to order one; but can only find it through Ebay and shipped from Hong Kong. I know they're Made In China but lets face it EVERYTHING here says that too; haha, but I can't figure out what brand it is. They're really cheap too, around $7 with free shipping. But I've had HORRIBLE luck getting things from Hong Kong on Ebay... takes ages to ship (longer than what would be reasonable) and most of the time the customer support is nonexistent. I was hoping someone would see them and recognize what company makes them so I can attempt to find them elsewhere. They give sizing guidelines but as I've said; had reeeeally bad luck before with not getting what I order and since they're so far it's not even worth it half the time to pay return postage, exchanges/etc. But, for the price I guess it may be worth trying, since one of my dogs will fit lol.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lmao no idea but it is realloy cute! ive never had problems gettin things from china ebay :) usually ittakes within 2 weeks

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chicken Hoodie Dog Puppy Pets Coat Jumpsuit Clothes XS | eBay

There's the link for anyone who wants them... not sure if pink is really Dex's color though hehe. I think I'm just gonna go ahead and order them.... even if I have trouble I won't be out much $. My OH got an external hard drive last from China, it took 2 months to show up and when it did, it would only recognize half the time thru our comp. We're pretty sure it was a refurbished one... it was SUPPOSED to be new. The customer service was pretty much impossible to deal with because you couldn't really tell what they were saying; even though their listings are well-translated it is NOT the same people behind their customer service. I mean, for that listing anyway; same goes for the memory card reader I'd gotten.
Ah well, I will order and post here again when they come in.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL; Ok I take it back, I am not getting these... I realized prior to purchasing that every listing for them has the color listed as yellow. In the living room we use our huge TV as a monitor, which was given to us free because it was one of the recalled Sony HDTVs a couple years ago where one of the bulbs has a problem and the color is off. It's tolerable once your eyes adjust and you don't really notice it... but lets just say that on my screen this looked pink. >.< I am not a huge yellow fan, so I think I'll have to pass LOL.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i have them, they are really made nice. i ordered mine from China too. they came within the time they said they would, real thick soft material. i dont know what the make is though. only complaint i have really is i cant use the hood, the hood part isnt roomy enough. but its really worth the price. i also bought a couple other cute syles too

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I've ordered lots of dog things from China and they usually come within 2-3 weeks and I find the quality to be really quite great!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts