Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what! another one mom?

u evil smelly box thing...where's my treats!

"dexter it's a book about you!" oh....heh heh im famous!

lol on a serious note...i cant stop buying these books..why?!? this is like my 3rd one and this one was $18 :foxes15: lol...i need help

·
Registered
558 Posts
hahahaha i have 5 chihuahua books, and i sit and read them in bed at night, im allways on the look out for chihuahua books.

·
Premium Member
5,270 Posts
I usually don't buy books for Chihuahuas......... figure I can find better information from you guys if I need it :)

and

cuter chihuahua pics ...

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
At petsmart they had a new chihuahua magazine but I thought it was pretty pricey for a mag. I didn't get it but I wanted too. lol

·
Registered
432 Posts
Heh Heh! I'm glad I'm not the only one! I have 3 Chi-specific books and 2 more books just about training. Even in this day and age of instant info from the net, I found them very useful to warn me about what to expect, especially before he actually came home. And it also helped to read about them when I was getting impatient, LOL!

The breeder of the first puppy I went to see, was proud to brag that she didn't need to own 1 book about Chihuahuas. Perhaps that explained a lot about why she had such badly behaved, snappy Chis and thought it was perfectly okay to breed from Chis with serious faults!

·
Registered
342 Posts
I collect dog books too, I have over 100, i just can't stop buying them. I usually buy them at tj maxx, or used on amazon, they're in great condition and usually under $10

1 - 8 of 8 Posts