Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
having suffered from cronic hypertension since my son was born, teitse syndrome,and in november finally got a diognosis(thanks to another member here making me push) of fibromyalgia. im actulay thankful my neuroligist believed me.
today i wake up with flu symptoms and trush, can it get any worse.
but..... you just get on with it. having been off work for a week with the snow, really makes we want to give it up, i dont feel as tired.and im really on top of things.
it might sound like a moan but its not, just a bit fed up.
anyone else feel like this

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I'm sure there's lots of us that feel the way you are,illness gets you down and the snow can't help.I haven't been well with my food allergy (had the tiniest piece of beef ) and had stomach pains for over a week,really gets you down,then once you get better you feel on top of the world and easily forget what you were like the week before.I hope you feel better soon,it's good to have a moan.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Oh Amanda,
you are doing great. You have a cross to bear but you are living your life, you have such an active family--not just O--but the pups too !!

If you could get a look at the state of me now..four arm surgeries this year and now the nerves in my hand are damaged. I have had rhuematoid arthritis all my life since I was a child so I am good with pain--buit this is frustrating. I try to be grateful. all we can do is carry on.

I am sorry that you have this illness, winter isn't very good for that either.

Oh I am having B-12 injections at he doctor's office, they seem ro help with that terrible tired-ness.
Take care...

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
My daughter has fibromyalgia and arthiritis also. She has had it since she had her twins 9 yrs. ago. The babies were big twins...7 lb. each and they zapped a lot of her calcium and minerals right out of her . She also has weak enamel on her teeth now too. She just seems to ache and hurt all the time.
So I know how you must feel... I do hope you feel better and that the "gloomies" go away:) I think we all have days that are sort of "hum-bug" and then we have our days of sunshine!
Hugs....Darlene

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I'm sorry you don't feel well :( There's nothing worse than day in and day out dealing with ailments and feeling not your best, esp. when others depend on you. I hope you get a burst of strength and energy soon...you have a lot on your plate!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Amanda, I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. Looks like some of us can relate. I have had all kinds of neck and back trouble for years, and have lived with chronic pain for quite some time. I have tried just about everything, outside of surgery to shave down the extra bone in my neck. I have okay days, somewhat okay days, and awful days. Thank God for all of my responsibilities, because it's what keeps me going. I refuse to live on pain meds, so I just do the best I can. It does drastically affect my daily life. I also have chronic migraines because of the extra bone in my neck. On real bad days, I am so dizzy that I can’t even drive. They want to test me for Rheumatoid Arthritis as well. My blood platelets are always through the roof. They believe it's due to chronic inflammation within my body. I have decided that after all these years of being poked an prodded, test after test, that if what I have was going to kill me, it already would have. So I just get up everyday, and wear a smile, and do all that I can. I remind myself that life in pain, is better than no life at all. I am here with my family, so I thank the Lord for that everyday. Once in awhile I hit a melt down. But not often. So on your worst days, remember what a Joy and blessing it is that you wake up every morning. :) I hope you get some relief. (((Hugs)))

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
So sorry to here you are feeling really down from your illnesses.
I live with chronic pain also from a factory injury/accident.
Winter does really bring on the blaahs just knowing its coming!
Try to get some light under a sunlamp as it may help that.
Everyday is a gift when we have chronic illness.
Looking at it that way has helped me keep going.
My family needs me and I try to focus on them,not me.
Hope you feel well and bounce back soon!

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i really appreciate all your kind words. i think i was just fed up on the day, i know im not the only one, and what things you ladies carry around with you. i just feel like i was moaning all the time at home, and the weather was getting me down. snow snow and more snow

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Not to make light of all of this but you know what, we're all a mess lol!!! Nice to know we aren't going through all of this alone. I get migraines, I have bad knees, ever since a kid, my body just aches at times, I think it's my bp meds for the most part causing issues. My back is a mess! But glad to be alive, and I like T don't do pain meds. I tolerate pain very well. Oh...btw, I watched a show k ce that mentioned that many people that are diagnosed as having fybromyalgia actually have Lyme disease. Might be something to look into with those that have it or loved ones have it.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I'm sorry about your illness and that your not feeling good, just take it day by day, hope you feel better soon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts