Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heidi is one of the most fidgety, jumpy dogs Ive ever known. She is almost liek a little Jack Russell in her bounciness!! If dinner or treats is about to happen my other 2 sit quietly while Heidi constantly boings up and down!!:D
She flies on and off the sofa and despite being a delicate little 4Iber can actually jump onto my lap when Im sat at my desk.
Anyone else's furkid behave as if they are standing on a hot plate???:D

·
Registered
793 Posts
Evian stands on her hind legs, when treats come out... Thats about it though, she doesnt really hop around a lot, thats funny!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lol our little pups are too cute! dexter lieks to jump around in circles if i have something in my hand he really really wants to taste ;)

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heidi usually makes me giggle with the constant tigger impressions. She just stands in front of you bouncing up and down!! She is rarely still and loves to playfight and wrestle your hand!
Unfortunatley Im trying to stop her bouncing over the weekend and it is mission impossible. Poor baby got caught in a big gust of wind yesterday and got blown into my feet and hurt her hip. Thnakfully she was on a lead coupler with Hannah so didnt get blown away though!!LOL

·
Registered
31 Posts
Diego is a mix so he may come by it honestly, but I swear one of these days when he's bouncing he'll look me right in the eye. I'm 5'9". I suspect the vet was right about him having some Russell or Feist in the mix.

Or he can fly, I don't know. :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ginger is spring loaded! She jumps from beside me (when I'm sitting) to under my chin and down on my other side. If I don't grab her and 'rough her up' (tickle/rub her tummy and under her chin) she'll keep doing it. She jumps up to my shoulder so she can lick my ears. She comes running from across the room, hits the ottoman once (used as a step to help them into bed) and lands in the middle of the bed, or in my arms. Yes, I have a jumping bean!!! That's why I sometimes call her my wild child!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Maxie does! But only if you're sitting at the table (not necessarily eating) & wants to be picked up. He also does it when I'm standing watching my girls get on the bus...to be picked up & also if you're awake in bed he'll bounce to make it look like he wants up but can't jump up on the bed. (though if you're sleeping or he *thinks* you're sleeping he hops right up w/no problems LOL)

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
tulula always jumping around, she can now jump on the sofa, so is jumping up and off all the time. i worry she will break a leg. loves hopping if food is around.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Jazz is my little spring loaded jumper! She does this BOING BOING BOING thing that just goes on and on and on and on......until I bend down to pick her up, but she usually boings right into my arms before I touch her. :D Honestly, it's like she has springs in her back legs, I can almost HEAR the boingboing sound!

Tango will jump, but pretty placidly compared to Jazz. And he won't go on and on either, unlike Jazz who I think would just keep bouncing till she dropped from sheer exhaustion!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
My chi girl is like a bunny on a hot plate...all the time! We worry about her hurting herself with how high she jumps every day. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh my gosh - this thread is so funny!! Brody has spring loaded legs too!! He's always running and jumping and he's SO FAST.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts