Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ever since I got Parker at 8 weeks old he has done this and I think it is sooo funny. When we are outside and he gets too hot he will just go over to the water bowl and wade thru it and splash around to cool off. He also tries to do it inside which makes a really big mess. He is such a silly boy. I am really considering getting him a little pool but I bet he wouldn't go near it if I did. Anyone else have a pooch that does this?

·
Registered
201 Posts
hiya,mine dont paddle in there water bowl lol,but when its a hot day i put a washing basin out in the garden and they use that.if i brought them a pool and spent money on it they proberbly wouldnt use it either lol

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
If I see Midgie is hot, I'll bring her in the swimming pool with me and she swims around in circles enjoying it but at the same time looking for a place to get out. haha

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Angel doesn't do that. I don't know if its good or bad, but he is in air conditioning pretty much all day!!
But, he does do another odd thing! He love to bring his toys, bones, whatever, to my feet to chew! Of course, he tries to bring up on my lap, but I have to keep putting him on the floor, so he tries to get on top of my feet!! It's so cute!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts