Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh gosh no......I had a pet rabbit, I could never buy those!! Kinda creepy, don't cha think:(

Lori
jahahaha i know ver creepy! i love how rabbits are so cute...i cringe at the site of dead rabbit feet...let alone chicken feet...oh man :( LOL

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Well, I will buck the general opinion again. ha ha. Brody LOVES rabbit ears! Absolutely LOVES them. They are by far his favorite treat. I buy the dehydrated ones from haretoday.com. I didn't know bestbully carried these. I might buy some from them next time and try them out. They are crunchy and good for them.

Yes, they have some fur on them, but it digests. Acts as fiber, no problems at all. I haven't tried the feet though. But the ears - oh YES!

:)

And really.... most of us use bully sticks and they are dried bull penis. I think rabbit ears are less gross than that!! ha!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol brody! well bullysticks are different because bull penises arent as bad as a cute cuddly bunny! i think were just grossed out because they are just too darn cute ! i wouldnt be able to hold a dehydrated bunny ear without thinking of a happily hopping bunny :(" lucky brody!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
lol brody! well bullysticks are different because bull penises arent as bad as a cute cuddly bunny! i think were just grossed out because they are just too darn cute ! i wouldnt be able to hold a dehydrated bunny ear without thinking of a happily hopping bunny :(" lucky brody!
Well Pidge.... just think of that poor bull out somewhere walking around with his legs crossed because his you-know-what is gone! HA HA!

Oh, and I owe you a thank you. um...... yeah.... I just spent a ton of money at bestbullysticks after checking out the links you posted!!! THANKS ALOT!!! LOL!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Well, I will buck the general opinion again. ha ha. Brody LOVES rabbit ears! Absolutely LOVES them. They are by far his favorite treat. I buy the dehydrated ones from haretoday.com. I didn't know bestbully carried these. I might buy some from them next time and try them out. They are crunchy and good for them.

Yes, they have some fur on them, but it digests. Acts as fiber, no problems at all. I haven't tried the feet though. But the ears - oh YES!

:)

And really.... most of us use bully sticks and they are dried bull penis. I think rabbit ears are less gross than that!! ha!

Good lordie I didn't realize thats what bully sticks where! We've never done bully sticks (sad I know!). How funny!! But I was just looking at the rabbit ears & feet from hare-today.com this morning. We're switching our pups to raw soon so I was seeing what my options were. :)

I understand why people say raw isn't for everyone. I am, however, the type that loves little bunnies but can seperate that from nature. Feeding raw I don't think, is going to bug me in *that* way. I'd buy those treats in a heart beat. ;)

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Well Pidge.... just think of that poor bull out somewhere walking around with his legs crossed because his you-know-what is gone! HA HA!

Oh, and I owe you a thank you. um...... yeah.... I just spent a ton of money at bestbullysticks after checking out the links you posted!!! THANKS ALOT!!! LOL!
LOL Tracy, you make me laugh!!!

You get much better stuff over there, feet is defo not as gross as a penis, even a wee bunnies feet. Nothing like that for chewies over here, well not that I have seen anyway :(

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

oh no....MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :notworthy: very good prices there though hehe! your welcome! LOL
Good lordie I didn't realize thats what bully sticks where! We've never done bully sticks (sad I know!). How funny!! But I was just looking at the rabbit ears & feet from hare-today.com this morning. We're switching our pups to raw soon so I was seeing what my options were. :)

I understand why people say raw isn't for everyone. I am, however, the type that loves little bunnies but can seperate that from nature. Feeding raw I don't think, is going to bug me in *that* way. I'd buy those treats in a heart beat. ;)
oooooh goodluck on raww!!! i still cant buy them.///cant! :( lol
LOL Tracy, you make me laugh!!!

You get much better stuff over there, feet is defo not as gross as a penis, even a wee bunnies feet. Nothing like that for chewies over here, well not that I have seen anyway :(
poor rocky :( nothing online either? sigh poor bunny feet!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'm confused. Isn't dehydrating kind of like cooking? I know cooked bones are bad and should never be given to a dog. I hope these rabbit feet don't come with bones attached.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Hee heeee...I beg to differ about the bull penis as well. I haven't seen a bull penis that is cute and cuddly as well, plus never had a bull for a pet, lol!!! Soooo....I'll stick with those nasty things, I couldn't give my girls any Thumper feet:(

Lori

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I'm confused. Isn't dehydrating kind of like cooking? I know cooked bones are bad and should never be given to a dog. I hope these rabbit feet don't come with bones attached.
That's a good question. I wonder how they are processed. I bought some dehydrated chicken feet or maybe they were freeze dried. They were crunchy and disintegrated when chewed. I supervised Brody eating them and he crunched through them like they were potato chips. And I KNOW that chicken feet have cartilage/bone/connective tissue. Maybe the rabbit fees are processed the same way?

These are the chicken feet I bought ...

http://www.bestbullysticks.com/home/bbs/page_5782_8/chicken_feet.html

I'm sticking with the ears and FRESH chicken feet. :)

·
Registered
609 Posts

LOL.

Have you [or anyone else] tried the odorless bully sticks that they offer? I've gotten some complaints about the odor (even though I personally didn't mind it), so I was investigating this option. Just wanted to see if anyone else had tried them and if they had any less appeal than the regular ones as they are a little more expensive...

·
Registered
155 Posts
LOL.

Have you [or anyone else] tried the odorless bully sticks that they offer? I've gotten some complaints about the odor (even though I personally didn't mind it), so I was investigating this option. Just wanted to see if anyone else had tried them and if they had any less appeal than the regular ones as they are a little more expensive...
Good question. I'm interested in learning more if anyone has any comment on this.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I just ordered the odorless bully sticks from bestbullysticks.com so I will let you know what I think when I get them. They were more than the regular ones, so we'll see if they are worth it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts