Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i was woundering if anyone from manchester could tell me where they got there Chihuahua from? please

Fanx luv kat -x- :wave:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
I live in the west midlands and my breeder has got a litter at the moment I am pretty sure she just has boys left at the moment and they are 550 each - let me know if you want their email :wave:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well im happy to say that ive found someone who's selling there chihuahua for £200!!!!! and she's trained n everything comes with her!! she's soooooooooooooo cute!!!! she's called Banger and send piccy's!

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Awww she so cute!

Congratulations!

When are you getting her?
And how old is she?

·
Registered
696 Posts
OMG god where in manchester r u!!
I HAVE TO TELL YOU this But there are a few scams going about in our area(manchester all over) the chi you have put a pic up of is actully crossed with something IM NOT putting u off or being horrible or anythign like that but a friend of mine on my road has 2 chis and has breed them in thast na grew up with them anyways she just saw that pic n the other day was telling me about someone selling a so called chihuahua for 200 cause im loooking for one anyways she went too look at it for herself n she said no becouse not also does it has floppy ears at that age it also is a tad bigger n other things wrong with it when she had a very good look at it im only telling u this cause u really dont want to fall for one of these scams there are a hell of alot going on since people round here realised how much they can get for a chihuahua please be careful about this im not just saying this my friend knows all the ins n outs u need to knwo about a real chi n healthy one honestly i wouldnt stick my nose in if i thought my friend was full of bs i promise u that hunnie

1 - 13 of 13 Posts