Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
This is a uk chi site and so has a lot of members with chihuahuas who live here in uk but we also have friends with chihuahuas from usa and a few other countries.When you say a pup we might have chihuahuas but they are not all pups there is a mix of chi pups and full grown chis. :wave:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Hi and welcome Im clare and Im from the Uk I have 2 long haired chis ozzy and Lily - why dont you tell us a little more about yourself and your chis

·
Registered
700 Posts
sullysmum said:
This is a uk chi site and so has a lot of members with chihuahuas who live here in uk but we also have friends with chihuahuas from usa and a few other countries.When you say a pup we might have chihuahuas but they are not all pups there is a mix of chi pups and full grown chis. :wave:
couldnt of said it better myself (actually ive noticed that aoth with your posts :D )

·
Registered
146 Posts
ozzysmom said:
Hi and welcome Im clare and Im from the Uk I have 2 long haired chis ozzy and Lily - why dont you tell us a little more about yourself and your chis
well im an ex nurse rmn/rgn and im now self employed,ive 4 kids 2boys 14/13 an 2 girls 16/6,oh an i met my hubby online,lol
im new to having a chi as i grew up with huge dogs so im learning everyday
honey has her own little character i can watch her for hrs very playful an she jumps an pounces about all over the place like a fairy,lol
took her to see my friend today in the nxt town and she sat in her basket all the way looking outa window
i live on the coast so the beach is only 5 mins in the car and its a nice beach.
im now looking to buy honey loadsa clothes and i need to get her a wooley jumper as its getting really cold and get her a cosey jacket
i will be posting new pics when i take them

·
Registered
669 Posts
babyjane said:
awww,an why dont you have a chi?
well because im only 14 but i really really want one when im older. i have 46 pounds so far guys! :roll:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Hello :wave: and Welcome :hello2: to the group. I don't live in the UK but am glad to get to know you and your chi better. There are a lot of people from the UK in the group so they will be able to help you find clothes for your fur baby.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
couldnt of said it better myself (actually ive noticed that aoth with your posts :D )[/quote].........thanks for that.....what does aoth mean,lol. :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello Chi lovers

Hi Guys I have been looking at all you great photos and thought I would have a practice. I am from the uk nice to meet you all. Sullysmum I know you very well lol you emailed me the other day to say hi and remined me how fun it was when the caspers chat room was up so i thought i would accept an invitation to join cant wait to get to know you all :wave:

lots of love

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Re: Hello Chi lovers

larnychi said:
Hi Guys I have been looking at all you great photos and thought I would have a practice. I am from the uk nice to meet you all. Sullysmum I know you very well lol you emailed me the other day to say hi and remined me how fun it was when the caspers chat room was up so i thought i would accept an invitation to join cant wait to get to know you all :wave:

lots of love
Julie is that you? When i read your message on the other page it made me think of you,i heard you got married recently?.............. ps im sorry if its someone else and do tell me whom im talking to, getting old now you know,lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts