Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get the kids new harnesses and leashes and would love to have a coupon code.
Thanks so much!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Did you do a search on line. Before I buy anything I always search for a coupon code first and almost always find something.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Did you do a search on line. Before I buy anything I always search for a coupon code first and almost always find something.
How safe are those links?

I searched a couple times this weekend but it wanted you to click on the link to see the code?

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I am pretty sure they don't do coupons unless they are ones for customers that had problems...I am coupon queen of the world and have never found one for there :(

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Sometimes if you sign up for their newsletter, etc. they will send out coupons in your email. That has paid off for me several times. Maybe now that you have ordered from them, you will get some discounts for future purchases! :)

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sometimes if you sign up for their newsletter, etc. they will send out coupons in your email. That has paid off for me several times. Maybe now that you have ordered from them, you will get some discounts for future purchases! :)
That will be cool b/c they have the best prices on ipuppyone that I've seen. I got three orange Air Comfort Harnesses and matching leashes. I think the kids need their harnesses to be less material than their vests for summer. They all three wear the same size so that's convenient for us.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts