Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found out I am pregnant and around the same time to a little before one of my chihuahuas is acting like she hates me. Act like she never been on a leash either when we go out side. I talk sweet to her saying"lets go potty" "good girl" all in talk and baby talk. When my Husband comes home she is all over him and does not act like this toward him. She is also in heat now too so we dont know if this is playing a role. When I have gotten her out of the crate by hand she has snapped at me. Its very odd she would act like this around the time I found out I am pregnant. I can only think its because she knows I am pregnant...

My other chihuahuas arent acting any different just her. So we dont know what to think or what is going on. I just hope things die off soon. If she keeps this up once our baby is here she would have to go live with a new family. I dont want her to snap or even bite our baby. So its becoming safety for our baby and we want her happy. When i first got her she was a totally love bug.

SO i wanted to know has anyone heard of this with a dog(Chihuahua or any other breed) or gone through it?

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I agree...I'd think it would be more related to her heat rather than your pregnancy. Congrats btw. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts