Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I always get asked if my dogs are really in a carseat? Lol. And yes they are, and I feel like people think I'm nuts. Does anyone else use a carseat for the pups?! If so, I wanna see some pictures!
Mojo and Lola relaxing

Mojo loves his Mohawk!

Lazy Leo

Love bugs

Trying out our new carseat in the house, can we all fit?

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Very cute! I just use a dog bed in my seat. I am debating getting one of these though

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I never thought they would actually like it but eventually they came around and now I don't have to drive w them all over my lap fighting for attention, lol!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Zorana, love your pics, such a cute trio! :love2: They look like such spoiled little
monkeys too! I love all of their little accessories, very nice. Chanel & my boys
have that Hip Doggie mohawk hoodie but in green, I'm a Hip Doggieholic. lol

Tiffany, it's nice to see more pics of pretty Miya, I can never get enough of her. :cloud9:
Just want to smooch her all over!

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Zorana, love your pics, such a cute trio! :love2: They look like such spoiled little
monkeys too! I love all of their little accessories, very nice. Chanel & my boys
have that Hip Doggie mohawk hoodie but in green, I'm a Hip Doggieholic. lol

Tiffany, it's nice to see more pics of pretty Miya, I can never get enough of her. :cloud9:
Just want to smooch her all over!
Thanks LS!! I love hip doggie too, they make the coolest hoodies! I also love this brand called RuffLuv, they're based out of new York and are pretty reasonably priced too. Juicy used to be my favorite until they stopped making doggie stuff and now I have to look for it on eBay. I wanted to ask u what brand dog carrier you have Bella in in your photos? I love it!!!

Sent from my iPad using PG Free

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
She would love that LS and she'd smooch you right back! Maybe a little tongue in the nose if she really likes you, which I know she would!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Where did you get these cas seats, I can't seem to find any, and been looking for a few months.

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Where did you get these cas seats, I can't seem to find any, and been looking for a few months.
I recently bought another one on amazon called k & h bucket booster car seat that was only like $70 with shipping (in US) and I really like it!! My other one was over $150, wish I saw the amazon one first! Lol

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thanks! Will have to check out amazon and eBay :) I'm always so hesitant to order things online...I always worry the size will be wrong or the quality will suck. But guess I'll just have to brave it.

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am too! But the one on amazon Is actually for sale on gwlittle.com, but it's a lot more expensive on there compared to amazon. I think gwlittle has a video of it too so u can get a better idea of size and looks.

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
I have a large Outlook car seat that holds two pups...this is Archie and Abbey
View attachment 7640

Then I have the smaller Outlook seat that holds one pup (Tinker or Moma Mia)

And the little kids ride in their hard crates strapped in the back seat.

So now that I have six I may need one more car seat! ....hmmmmm.....naaaa....I don't think I'll be taking all 6 out at one time!!:eek:

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have a large Outlook car seat that holds two pups...this is Archie and Abbey
View attachment 7640

Then I have the smaller Outlook seat that holds one pup (Tinker or Moma Mia)

And the little kids ride in their hard crates strapped in the back seat.

So now that I have six I may need one more car seat! ....hmmmmm.....naaaa....I don't think I'll be taking all 6 out at one time!!:eek:
That picture is so funny and cute!! She's covering her sister's eyes!!! Omg 6 at once!!! I can do three at once and thats pushing it!! Lol

1 - 20 of 36 Posts