Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 10-year-old dog that can't take any NSAIDs. She had CCL surgery a few years ago and I have her on extra-strength Glucosamine which had been working well, but now she is limping a little more. Tramadol helps but I would like to try CBD oil. Does anyone have recommendations for certain products? They are not cheap and I want to make sure I am not getting scammed and they are as pure as possible.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I have a 10-year-old dog that can't take any NSAIDs. She had CCL surgery a few years ago and I have her on extra-strength Glucosamine which had been working well, but now she is limping a little more. Tramadol helps but I would like to try CBD oil. Does anyone have recommendations for certain products? They are not cheap and I want to make sure I am not getting scammed and they are as pure as possible.
thanks in advance

·
Registered
890 Posts
My vet recommended HempRx (which I ordered from Well Pet Dispensary) for my lab when we were trying to get her arthritis under control. She said it was one of only 2 brands that were actually tested for clarity, and it was what she used for her dogs. It worked for about 6 months to keep the inflammation under control, before we had to give in and put her on pharmaceuticals. But tbf, she was already pretty far advanced when we started her on it. Hope that helps!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts