Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any used size small sweaters, hoodies etc. they would be willing to sell resonably priced? We obviously lost all ours in the house fire and its starting to cool off around here, well honestly I can't afford to go by brand new ones and spend and arm and a leg right now. They don't have to be in perfect condition, just something that will keep my babies alittle warmer until we can afford them some new ones. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!

·
Registered
612 Posts
What sizes do you need exactly??

I have a variety of items that I could send you no charge.

It must have been such a loss to lose everything in the fire and I would hope that there would be people there for us should something like that happen to us.

All I would need would be:

girth measurement(s)
waist measurement(s)
neck measurement(s)
neck-to-tail measurement(s)
weight of your dog(s)
Sex of your dog(s)

Do you need collars, harnesses, leashes, bowls, toys??

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all soooo much! I will get their measurements for ya tomorrow. You all are awesome!!! I will pay for anything you have available. Leashes, harnesses and toys would be great too if you have any of them. Thank you again!! You all brought tears to my eyes, when I read these, its great to have friends like you guys!

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, really I guess it depends on the brand and quality. I can't afford a lot , we are stilling having to buy furniture and such but if it's a more expensive brand compared to say wal-Marts brand then I would consider a little more. Let me know what your asking for it and we can talk. Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, we have.....

Tico-Male
Girth- 11 in.
Waist- 9 1/2 in.
Neck- 8 1/2 in.
Neck to Tail- 9 1/2 in.
Weight- Approx. 4 lbs

Tink-Female
Girth-11 1/2 in.
Waist- 9 1/2 in.
Neck- 8 in.
Neck to tail- 10 in.
Weight Approx. 4 3/4 lbs

Cammy- Female
Girth- 11 1/2 in.
Waist- 9 in.
Neck- 9 in.
Neck to tail- 11 in.
Weight approx. 4 1/2 lbs

Again, thank you all so much! I really really do appresiate anything you are willing to help with. It really does mean alot to have some help every once and a while. And do know that if you all ever need anything at all I will do all I can to help! HUGS!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
i am pretty sure i have a extra leash you can have. Pm me your address and i will look in to anything extra i may have

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They like any of them that squeak, and those rope things too. Yes we still have the min pins but I hate to ask you all to help with everyone of them. We have the 2 min pins plus the 3 chis, I don't wanna ask for too much. :)

·
Registered
612 Posts
Alright thanks for the measurements - I will go and take a look at what I have! I may have some things to fit the Min Pins if you want to post their measurements too - I am not sure but if I do you are welcome to them too :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
SinaB

I'm so sorry that you lost everything in the fire. I'm glad however that you are here to talk with us and have your babies! I would like for you to email me with your address so that I can send you two fur/suede Chi coats, some toys, etc. as soon as I can. I'm not rich, but for goodness sake after what you've just been through I don't want a penny from you! I'll manage the shipping and handling! I'm sure you have enough to manage with trying to get the necesseties. :dog::dog: God Bless

[email protected]

Brie

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, I will try and get the Min pins measurements.Our male Harley is a tad over weight, lol...he has to atleast be in a medium and thats just guessing, but he is chunky. Ella isn't a whole lot bigger than the chis, she's just thicker. But I'll see what I can do thank you all again sooooo very much!!! HUGS!

·
Registered
407 Posts
you live kinda close. i live in louisville but my sister lives in bardstown. i got the hoody from petsmart ill take some pictures of it. i think i have a picture of sophie in it actually. id only want $8. i paid $16 for it but its been worn.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Alright I went digging last night and here is what I found for you:

1 Blue Zack & Zoey winter jacket with hood (has removable fleece lining so can be used year round) - XS
1 Pink Zack & Zoey winter jacket with hood (has removable fleece lining so can be used year round) - XS
1 Lime Green DOGSPAW Shearling Faux Suede Dog Coat - XS
1 Pink Old Navy Print T-shirt - XS
1 Pink with Pink Stripe Trim Old Navy T-shirt - XS
1 Orange Old Navy Polo shirt - XXS (I do have 2 more of these one yellow and one green if you want one of them too - I do need to keep one for Geddy hehe)
1 Red Christmas Old Navy T-shirt - XS
3 Bandananas

These are all new, never worn - but the tags are removed.

I have some toys that I will include too. I didn't have an extra collars or leashes (most went with the rescues) but I do have 2 stainless steel bowls if you want them :)

Not sure if you need them or not but I do have:
a vet office purchased toothpaste/brush/finger brush (never used)
new belly bands (I am a supplier and could give you one or two).

I will post some photos before sending it off to make sure you like them. Please PM me your mailing address :)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I have some sweaters etc, I was going to sell on ebay, but I would rather you have them. If you could PM me you address I will send them to you. I also have a really cute halloween sweater and a white fluffy holiday sweater. I'm so sorry you lost everything in the fire. The sweaters are extra small, I also have a very cute leopard print faux fur coat with a black fur colar. Every thing is new except the leopard print has a chew mark on the sleeve from my Roxy, you may be able to fix it. I will send them if you are interested. Zoey & Kay

1 - 20 of 39 Posts