Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's being stingy with Calleigh :(
I wanna know how everything went and want pics dangit!!! :foxes15::hello1::bootyshake:

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I'm still here! We just had a VERY HECTIC week!!!
We picked up Calleigh last night and got home a little bit late (was almost an hour and a half drive). Got her set up in her ex pen and just let her be in it and relax and sleep.:binky: She slept through the whole night! :love1: Pedro is the one that kept getting up and trying to wake her up by pawing at her through the pen and softly barking at her!
My batteries were low on my camera so pics I took earlier aren't too good so am charging up batteries and may get pics tomorrow night on here! Hopefully photobucket will let me do pics on here!:foxes15: If not, we'll have plenty on my FaceBook!:D
We are so in love with her! She does these little barks and growls for me to pick her up and hold her. So yeah.....she is getting spoiled! I've been holding and carrying her around all day!!!:love5: She loves tummy rubs too! She's a total sweetheart!!!:love1:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I'm so happy you have your new little Angel home! I bet you are tickled Pink! Please share pics as soon as you can. :) Give her some wittle kisses from The Wee's and I. And also your other precious Angels!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts