Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MIDGE - IMPOUND ID #A1178324 - South LA Shelter - ONLY HAS UNTIL THURSDAY 1/13

PLEASE DON'T LET ME DIE - SOUTH L.A. STAFF ARE BEGGING FOR THIS 6-POUND ANGEL (watch Midge on video -- her favorite safe spot is her blanket - and see additional photos here:

Mi...dge (3 years old, 6 lbs., unaltered female Chihuahua) came into the shelter with a serious pelvic fracture that will require surgery. Unfortunately, we heard Midge squeal in pain when she tried to move around and it was devastatingly heart-breaking. It is not fair for innocent dogs to suffer because of their careless owners -- and Midge is now looking to us to save her. She has until Thursday, 1/13, to be rescued. If you can help, contact South L.A. at (213) 485-0117 or -0119.

MIDGE - IMPOUND ID #A1178324 - South LA Shelter - Phone: 213-485-0117 or -0119, Address: 3612 11th Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90018

If you can't adopt MIDGE please forward this info, share, re-post, put it on twitter-facebook-myspace, email it, tag people! If we work together we can find MIDGE a home before it's too late. AGAIN, THIS IS URGENT.

PLEASE HELP!See More

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
:sad5: This brought tears to my eyes. I said a prayer for her, bless her little heart. Please somebody take her. She's beautiful and deserves a better life. If I could save them all I would. My heart breaks for her. :(

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
i got an email from my chihuahua meetup group yesterday regarding Midge and donated! she was thankfully saved and went into surgery this morning, hope everything works out for her. i'm going to LA next week and i'm sort of thinking about visitng the shelter to see how she is!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
i got an email from my chihuahua meetup group yesterday regarding Midge and donated! she was thankfully saved and went into surgery this morning, hope everything works out for her. i'm going to LA next week and i'm sort of thinking about visitng the shelter to see how she is!
That is fantastic news :)
Thanks for letting us know!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
That is so wonderful to hear! These kind of stories haunt me so thank you so much for letting us know! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts