Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im desprate to meet up with some people! i have no chi friends where i live and i need some! actually i have no DOG friends at all! :( me and tillie would LOVE to meet up with someone! , im in south cornwall so anyone in cornwall or devon who is willing to travel!? lol i can travel i certain amount of a way but we can arrange that! i seriously hope there is! :D x

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I dont have any chi or even dog friends either. Wish we could meet up, but.....I'm in Minnesota. I would love to visit England some day though. Is like to see Stonehenge, and some places my ancestors came from.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont have any chi or even dog friends either. Wish we could meet up, but.....I'm in Minnesota. I would love to visit England some day though. Is like to see Stonehenge, and some places my ancestors came from.
yeah! :D u would LOVE cornwall! LOL its good for dogs here! :D x

·
Registered
483 Posts
where abouts in Cornwall are you? and no your right there is really no other chihuahuas here :( x by the way tillie is gorgeous x

·
Registered
483 Posts
how old is she? im in Launceston cornwall. atleast when we go out with our chihuahuas they get a load of attention lol. x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts