Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I have a problem and wanted to see if any of you have had this. My camcorder's door, where you stick in the tape (don't know what else to call it :lol: ), won't close. So it is basically stuck open. Have any of you needed your camcorders fixed and if so where did you go to get it done?

Also do you know if camcorder tapes (the little ones) can be repaired? The tape got caught inside and my bf ripped it out. :x It turns out that it was one of my MOST cherished belongings. It has my daughter's first steps, her singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star before she was 2 and her doing some counting, along with a bunch of other stuff. :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Our camcorder door is doing the same thing.. I know we need to get it fixed but it will have to wait for awhile... not in the budget yet...

I am not sure if the tapes them selves can be repaired.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Hmmm maybe Best Buy? If not I'm sure they could give you info on who does fix camcorders, and probably be able to answer the question on fixing tapes.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If it's going to cost me anything over $100, I'd rather buy a new one. I really want that tape fixed and I would pay over $100 to fix that. It is so special to me, so many memories lost. :cry:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts