Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got this notification from Amazon in my email. This ex-pen is on sale, regularly $95. Now $36 with free shipping. That's a 61% savings which is a great deal. Can't beat that if you are looking for one!

Edit - darn, the link won't work!

Just do a search for Midwest Black E-Coat Exercise Pen and hopefully it will show up if the link doesn't work.

http://www.amazon.com/Midwest-Black-Exercise-Pen-Inches/dp/B000H8YTJI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1299077059&sr=1-1

I don't know how long this deal will last but thought I'd pass it on. :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
snagged one, THANK YOU Tracey! I have been looking for one for awhile but really was trying not to spend around $100 with all the other show expensive I've incurred as of late lol.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Great deal, Tracy Thanks for posting.....

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Is this something that I could use with the girls outside while I garden or is it bulky/cumbersome/stay in one place and not really portable?

I was planning to get a baby pack and play but if you think that this would work and give them more room then I will get one.

Thanks!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is this something that I could use with the girls outside while I garden or is it bulky/cumbersome/stay in one place and not really portable?

I was planning to get a baby pack and play but if you think that this would work and give them more room then I will get one.

Thanks!
It's portable. It folds up flat and then you can carry it to wherever you want to set it up and then unfold it. It has 8 panels that unfold it into that octagon shape. Your pups would be on the grass if outside which would be kind of nice for them, rather than in a playpen.

Here's more info from the manufacturer ....

500 Series Black E-Coat Exercise Pens, Midwest 500 Series Exercise Pens

·
Registered
894 Posts
This is the same one I had that Bella could climb out of, so I returned it and got a huge one that she can't climb out of. But I found out that I can get a cover that fits this one! So I got it. The price went down to $35.08 for me, so I had to... :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Wish I would have known this 2 weekends ago. I got one at the show (Weim size for $75.00)

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
That is the exact same pen I have, and I find it HUGE for in the house.
I stopped using it and I now use a pack and play, like a real babies playpen.. lol

I think I may use it outside on the lawn in the summer though, but if you have one small dog that thing is freakin' huge! we got it at petsmart, paid about the same.

·
Registered
894 Posts
You can make it a little smaller if needed. That's what I did. Folded up a couple of the sides, then secured it. The one I have now is way bigger, so it'll be nice to have one that's a little smaller...

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
That's an awesome price!!! I was wanting one to use in the front when Im outside doing yard work. It also looks nicely portable to take when I visit my sister :)

Thanks for the link !!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Ahhhhhh!!! I got this thing because I found a great cover for it, so my biggest can't get out. And now I can't find the dang cover for sale anywhere!! :( Here it is, but it's out of stock everywhere, and there isn't anything else from that seller for sale.. :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts