Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes as title, and I wonder if anyone here have ordered any clothes or accesssories from this online shop before? If so, how do you find the service? I guess "Famous Chihuahua" is also the same online shop although the shop name is different. So if you have bought from Famous Chihuahua before, please post and let me know how their services are please?

I have helped a friend from Norway to order some clothes from the said online shop, but I didn't register an account with them. I only just sent payment through the express checkout using Paypal. I didn't get any confirmation email back after I finished the transaction. I didn't even get a confirmation email from Paypal. I checked my Paypal account and it said the transaction went through okay and is completed. I also tried to call them this morning, and as expected, just the answering message like most online shops have.

I just need to reassure this online shop is okay, even though I know I could file the case with Paypal within 30 days to get my money back. It's a pain though if I have to go through that. So any information or experiences you have, I appreciate that. Thanks

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Ii is very easy to file for a refund thru Paypal and you will get your money back if you file within 30 days.
But I have not ordered from them. But I have heard of them and they sound good.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you. I got that sorted. Managed to get through to them eventually. Hopefully will get the clothes for my friend soon. I was a bit paranoid, but if it's not my money, I have to make sure everything is okay. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts