Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy colours or unisex colouring preferred xs Or smaller for beau for spring Or small for later when he grows lol I haven't seen them in Canada :( just love the ones I got From moni on here for my adults

·
Registered
768 Posts
Hey sherri i got one that i dont use.. Its black and purple size small.
Its a over the head one, i got it for Lola but she hates anything going over her head and it doesnt quite fit her properly.
It`ll probably be too big but he could grow into it?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I have a blue stripey step in harness that is a bit tight for Louie (with matching lead)

Louie has a 15" chest so would suit about 12-13" chest as its bit snug on him.

Possibly too big for him though :/

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey sherri i got one that i dont use.. Its black and purple size small.
Its a over the head one, i got it for Lola but she hates anything going over her head and it doesnt quite fit her properly.
It`ll probably be too big but he could grow into it?
Is it mostly black or purple? Bf won't use it if it's Girly colours haha I have to buy red for prada

I have a blue stripey step in harness that is a bit tight for Louie (with matching lead).

What size is it small? That's a nice one!

Louie has a 15" chest so would suit about 12-13" chest as its bit snug on him.

Possibly too big for him though :/

·
Registered
768 Posts
i dont think its too girly...

heres Lola modeling it, as u can see its not well fitted around her chest.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Omg if Lola comes with it I'll take it haha I ended up getting 2 red and black off elaina Do you know what the chest size on a small is? I have small step ins for my girls and for baby it's the same as Lola a bit big in the chest I've never tried the over the heads How much did u want for it? I live in Ontario canada

1 - 7 of 7 Posts