Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a clip in fringe (bangs) on ebay today. I have a nice side fringe but always fancied a fringe that is blunt and straight across. I saw vids on youtube that made it look easy but knowing me it will be a complete disaster lol

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Have never tried them, only flashes of colour, like red, and blue etc....they are easier to hide in my real hair.
Wonder how you would hide a fringe.
Must be a technique to it though.
Let us know how it goes and even post a pic. lol x

·
Registered
455 Posts
I don't know what the shopping is like down in cornwall because I've never been, but in Manchester they have some huge hair exte
nsion shops, in the city and the areas. With large afro-carribean communities. All human hair is not the same, its good to feel the quality and texture of the hair, I've had some decent hair extensions and some rubbish ones, personally I wouldn't buy them of ebay cause you can't tell if its good quality or not, and you might be getting ripped off. Most importantly though, if it is going to look believable it needs to be matched exactly to your own hair colour. The big shops literally have hundreds of shades and an assistant will match the best colour to you or even mix packs if you are in between or have highlights. It would be hard to get the colour right if you buy it from the internet. Also if it comes ready to wear it might be for a bigger or smaller forehead than your own. Because the cost of getting longer extensions increases disproportionately I would expext a fringe to be quite cheap, about 20 pounds tops. It does sound like a v interesting idea, though I wouldn't mind some myself, like jameela jamil's fringe. When you get them do post pics, xxxx

·
Registered
455 Posts
Oops just re read your post marie, I didn't see that you got them already, I thought you were still thinking about it. I hope they match nicelyn but if they don't you could always send them back and get them from a shop. Hope it goes well! Xxx

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haven't had the fringe yet but I've had the fake hair scrunchie things. They're hair bands you just tie your hair up with, with fake hair all wrapped round them.
This was my first go with them.

Here's a pic:

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think it matches my colour well. I'd pop a diamante comb at the top there for extra bling lol. For someone who cannot do their hair I think their brill. All I can ever do is traighten my hair. I am no good at hair styles so this is perfect for me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts