Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some they are less than 2% fat and don't smell too bad (unlike pigs ears which give the pups the squits) anyway stupid me didn't realise how big they would e thy are massive!!!!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Nope, haven't tried. Haven't seen or else we would have though. LOL I'm anxious to order some of those dehydrated lamb ears... Are the cow ears dehydrated or raw?

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dehydrated they look like pigs ears just bigger without the coating!! Pm me your address I'll send you a couple :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Yeah, we've had cow ears before. They are great. NO comparison to those greasy old pig ears!

The dehydrated lamb ears are sooooooooo cute! And Brody really likes them. ;)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

That's half of it hhshahaha the girls love them I'm quite impressed and not a bad smell or pack load of fat in site wooo

Gonna try lambs ears at Xmas will get them for their stocking!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
AWWWWW She looks well pleased! Perfect!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She's always happy if her face is full of something yummy haha these are gonna last ages I've packaged a bunch up for my ss

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Zooplus - they do a lot of natural treats and it states the ingredients

I don't feed pigs ears too high in fat and give daisy bad stools

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chloe were the same everything gives daisy rocket butt!!! Ostrich is a firm favourite so are the venison tracheae these have been fab no upset stomachs and they chew for ages I'm really impressed I got the 'diet' ones as they were even lower fat they don't smell and either which is a plus

Jessica I'm English so can't help you

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yup mine too!! And they last ages!!! Love it, they don't smell bad either!!!

No they don't ship to the us

1 - 20 of 20 Posts