Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iwould like a new siggy, probably cause im just really down rite now. :( i just broke up with my bf and usually call randy his son since he's white. so i would like a new start, a new siggy. i made the last one that i have rite now.

if anyone wouldnt mind cheering me up a bit (besides randy giving momma kisses), i'd like a new siggy. :)

View attachment 5644

View attachment 5645

View attachment 5646

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone???anytakers at all plz?

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Leiah, I would love to help you out, but unfortunately I don't know anything about making a siggy. Mine was made a year ago for my birthday by a very talented and thoughtful member here. She did an absolutely wonderful job on it!
I can, however, offer hugs to you on the bf trouble..I am very sad to know you are feeling down right now.. Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
awwwh thanks :) and yes your siggy is really pretty!!!

and thank you, were okay now :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
They are really wonderful, Sugarbaby!! I know Leiah will love them!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Thanks guys :) hopefully they make Leiah feel better :) .

Jan both the backgrounds started out as the same background :) just played with them a little :) ,tried to keep with the camo theme of Randys shirt :)

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Jan both the backgrounds started out as the same background :) just played with them a little :) ,tried to keep with the camo theme of Randys shirt :)
WOW... well done! I noticed the camo 'theme'.... it is a cute siggy.... but then I love the little bug one also...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts