Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I had no idea this website existed, so here goes!!
I think we should all do this, it's so neat being able to see people's precious babies! :love5:

So here's Lexi, my boyfriend and I are at my mums new flat (it's a mess, she's just moved in!) and she was in a really hyper playful mood as usual.

cimg4353.avi

N.B - excuse the horrible carpet, the previous owners lived there for 25 years and my mum has not had a chance to replace it yet lol.

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
I dont think zippyvideo's works for me :( - it just keeps on saying connecting grrrrrrrrr :evil:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Omg :shock: he is even more gorgeous in the flesh and he is so small - he's got the zoomies! i love zoomie time - i think its hilarious! :lol:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
yh my deano does it - i cant wait to get a short haired! my sister is on the look out! lol, deano has morning zoomies and night zoomies! he will go in the garden and run in circles as fast as he can! he's a funny dog! lol

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awww thankyou!
Get another puppy Clare!! Hehe :lol:

Faye - Deano looks so teeny when you give him a stroke!

EEEEEEEEEKKKK!!
I just prized out a small square piece of clear plastic from her mouth :shock:
Sure they're cute, but boy are they hard to keep track off 24/7!
That could've been another disaster, she swallowed thread from her rope toy the other day and threw up :roll:
So I took the toy away.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Oh my gosh! That is so cute! I love chi zoomies! :D

I think we may have all found our new obsession. I'm going to have to give this video thing a try. 8)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts