Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WAS CLEARING OUT THE DOGS TREAT CUBOARD AND REALIZED THEY HAD LOTS OF CHEWS TO USE UP I BUY BUY BUY AND STUFF IN THE CUPBOARD SO DECIDE NOT BUYING ANYTHING ELSE TILL I USE UP WHAT WE HAVE LOL

SO WE PUT OUT SOME OF THE CHEWS WE HAD AND THE FURKIDS GOT STUCK IN THEY LOVED THEIR CHEW DAY
:D

CHEWING AWAY ALTHOUGH YOU CANT REALLY SEE THE CHEWS

MMMM THIS IS GOOD

HONEY LOOKS LIKE SHES LOVIN HERS

HONEY THINKING ZACS LOOKS BETTER THAN MINE LOL

SWICHED BEDS LOL

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ZAC AND HIS CHEWS

MMMMM THIS IS GOOD

YUM I LOVE THIS ONE

YEAHHH IVE GOT 2

OHHHH YEAH SO GOOD

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HONEY LOVIN HER CHEWS
MMMMM THIS IS SOOOO GOOD

LOVE IT

ITS MINE ALL MINE

YUMMMY YUMMY

WHERE YOU BEEN HIDING THESE MUMMY

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST ROMEO
ITS A BIT BIG UT YUMMY

MMMMM TASTY

WHERE DID MINE GO MUMMY

MMMM FOUD A DIFFERENT ONE

MMM TASTY

YAYYYY I FOUND THE BIG ONE AGAIN

OHHHH I LIKE THIS ONE X

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
I love the photos - they are all so cute! Romeo is my favorite.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I like those twisty chews - where did you get those from. they look like they are really enjoying themselves

Romeo really has grown up a lot he's nearly as big as Zac and Honey - how old is he now?

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i like those twisty chews - where did you get those from. They look like they are really enjoying themselves

romeo really has grown up a lot he's nearly as big as zac and honey - how old is he now?
hi denise
the large twisty chews are bullysticks moni sent me them from the usa the smaller twisty multi coloured chews are from pets at home
i forgot i had as many chews lol
yeah hes growing fast hes eating very well a wee ganet lol
he is 12 weeks when i had him at the vets last week he weighed 1.7kg ive no idea how much that is in pounds think he might be quite a big boy
wonder what size he will be i can never work out the size chart thing lol

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
They look really good - I don't like mine having the soft chews, I think it is a waste of time but those bully sticks look pretty good - my lot are into fish4dogs - they LOVE that! LOL

Wow he is going to be a big boy - 1.7KG is just under 4lb so he is going to be about 8lb in weight fully grown. (12 weeks double his weigh.) LOL one of my little puppies at just under 8 weeks only weighs 13oz!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Oh Mandy, you have the sweetest little babies! I love the pictures, and your chi's always put a smile on my face.
It looks like they were really enjoying their treats. What lucky little babies!
I love your beds. I need to buy four of them from you. I think they will be great for winter inside their "bedrooms" :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts