Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister took these last night of Korbin Bleu play'n with my younger sisters bracelet.

My sisters pup

LOL annnnnddd Last BUTT not least!
I SWEAR this was so random , after i saw that Aquarius loved Korbin's furry butt i was looking threw the pics and got a good laugh!:D

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i need to get shots of the adults but , i'm too lazy to go across town to get the battery for my camrea so i've been useing my sisters sucky one . It really only works when your up close to them , the older dogs like to come to you when you pull out the camrea because i usally give them a treat when i take pics so i have to have a camrea that does movement

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
i need to get shots of the adults but , i'm too lazy to go across town to get the battery for my camrea so i've been useing my sisters sucky one . It really only works when your up close to them , the older dogs like to come to you when you pull out the camrea because i usally give them a treat when i take pics so i have to have a camrea that does movement
lol excuses excuses!! I hate my camera battery its one of those that is almost always dead when you need it I bought a spare but its always dead too lol

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol

apple i'm sorry! the funny thing is i have like 3 rechargeable batts but i don't have the charger! everytime i go to the store i forget all about it.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Aw, aren't you glad they have each other??? Chloe and Lily have each other and they are so in love. They would be so upset without each other. You have two beautiful pups!!! Love them!!!

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol thanks for the comments. I love to them so but more Korbin lol .

He's more bonded to me than bleu is, i'm working on it

·
Registered
539 Posts
Oh WOW did you get 2 new puppies?? Sooooo flippin cute! How many does this make for you LOL?

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol yea ,

i got one Korbin then my sister wanted Bleu so they bring us up to 10. we're done , i'm at my max , i coudn't handle anymore lol

where have you been ?!! you need to post some pics of yours aswell

·
Registered
95 Posts
Kiona!!!

Your sisters puppy:

LOOKS IDENTICAL to our puppy Turbo!!! except for the feet!!

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol i told you!

they even have the white chin alike. If it wasn't for the feet they'd be twins :)

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Love these pics - Korbin is as cute as ever!

Can't believe how alike Bleu and Turbo are!! Even about the same age I would imagine.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts