Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I lovereeeeeee steven Tyler!

me too, i saw Aerosmith years and years ago.
i think my favorite singer on Idol is James. always have loved rock music and dont care too much for Scotty becaue dont like country style much but i know his voice is great.

( oh, by the way, i mailed out your package this afternoon :) , they said it would take around a week or so )

·
Registered
111 Posts
Steven Tyler is a trip. I love him. Jennifer Lopez is so sensitive and Randy Jackson seems to be enjoying himself. I don't miss Simon at all. I think his criticism was alittle cruel at times. He was a bully. I think the contestants this year are some of the best Idol has ever had. It's hard seeing good singers get voted off, but there can be only 1 American Idol. James is my favorite.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
James is my favorite. then i like Casey, Lauren and Hailey. i know Scotty has a great voice, i'm just not into that country style. and my least favorites that are left are Paul , Stefano, and Jacob

·
Registered
355 Posts
Guilty as charged. Love Casey, Jacob, and James - so glad to see Pia gone - I think Lauren's going to take it all, though.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Lauren is just downright annoying to me.. she's not a bad singer, which I guess is all they're taking into consideration; it's just that she seems so stereotypical. I guess annoying isn't the right word; she's just boring. Nothing original about her.
Scotty's my other pet peeve. Like others have said, country is all he can do. I'd like to see him at least try experimenting with something else.
At this point I'm just watching to make sure my least faves get voted off... don't care too much who actually wins, lol..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts