Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anyone watching Survivor? Frasiers Mommy???? :D

If so, how about Stephenie??? She just might be my favorite survivor player ever. She is one tough chick, but cool too! :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Omg !!!! I just love Stephanie!!!!. She is on my desk top wall paper lol.. I want her sooo much to take the 'GRAND" prize.. She is tuff and hot :lol:
I can't wait to see what happens thursday nite when she is all alone on the island.. I hope she doesnt get voted off when she joins the other tribe :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
518 Posts
Oh Yeah. I'm watching.
Can you imagine staying there all alone???
Won't the camera crews be there all the time filming so it's not really like being alone?
Stephanie is tough but still that would be scary.

Strange to watch 8 against 1.
I figured they'd merge by now. But when they merge, she'll get voted off before the top 4. Her best chance may be no merge.

The interactions of the people on this show fascinate me. They bond, then they vote for what they think is right. Anyone would agree that Stephanie is truly a Survivor so maybe they'll let her stay awhile. But, my brain just doesn't work like that. I'm not a thoughtless or mean person at all. But, if I'm playing a game for $1,000,000 then that is exactly what I'm doing - playing a game. A relationship with someone I just met, who is also playing for a million bucks and may be lying with every word out of their mouths, is not gonna interfere in my goal of getting the $.

How would you play? Go with what is right and good or go for the money?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,153 Posts
I've been watching it. I love Stephanie, I also like Ian. By looking at him you wouldn't think he would do well but he does
I can't wait to see how Stephanie handles being alone :shock: I would be scared

:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would be terrified too! But you are right, I don't think she is really alone, the camera crew. She is one tough chick though. :wink:

I would play for the money! And if the other tribe is smart, they will vote her off immediately. I want her to win the whole thing, I really like her. You know who I also like? :oops: :oops: Coby! I didn't like him at first but I think I like him more and more. He really touched me last show when he got emotional.

I can't wait for tonight! They have to merge right? Whatever they do, I hope she sticks around or I will be ticked off! :x
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
518 Posts
imkari said:
Bummed to see Coby go, but oh so happy to see Stephenie stay! :D
I'm happy about Stephanie too, but gotta disagree with ya on the Coby thing. He was making me positively ill without clothes on - those little speedo looking things. eeeuuwwwwwwww

I was surprised Stephanie jumped for the pizza.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,153 Posts
I really thought Stephanie was going to stick it out too!!!!! I am so glad she got to stay b/c I thought once she jumped that was going to be it.
Coby screwed himself by being so upfront by what he was doing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I cannot believe she jumped for that pizza either. I thought that might have been the end of her.

I could definitely do without those dang speedos of his, but something about Coby I liked. :wink:

I think that they have to get rid of Tom, or he is going to kick all of their butts in immunities! :x
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,269 Posts
I love survivor Im not really loving any of the players but on this one I hope Steph wins. Now on the other shows I LOVED "Boston Rob" & Colby man they were hot. Im glad Coby got kicked off I was also glad to see Ibreheim go I did kinda like Bobby Jon though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can you believe Janeu (sp?) quit? I am so happy she did! I was positive Stephenie was gone this week! Looks like she WILL be gone next week if she doesn't get her butt in gear and win an immunity! :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
518 Posts
imkari said:
Can you believe Janeu (sp?) quit? I am so happy she did! I was positive Stephenie was gone this week! Looks like she WILL be gone next week if she doesn't get her butt in gear and win an immunity! :roll:
Agreed, except, I think she's gonna turn the women against the men and survive that way.

To the Boston Rob fans: He and Amber are currently on the Amazing Race. This guy can be a jerk, but he has an IQ. I've been impressed with his decisions during the race. He and Amber have been 1st or 2nd almost every week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,457 Posts
Frasier's Mommy said:
To the Boston Rob fans: He and Amber are currently on the Amazing Race. This guy can be a jerk, but he has an IQ. I've been impressed with his decisions during the race. He and Amber have been 1st or 2nd almost every week.
OMG! I'm watching that and he turned the amazing race into another survivor :evil: :D but I forgive him, even when they are all stressed out he's pretty sweet to Amber (not that I'm a fan of either but that's pretty nice coming from a total jerk) I think he's only mean to other people. :D He didn't look smart to me but he does have a good brain in there, I'm impressed! :wink: I do find it fishy tho that is almost always when they win that there is a reward at the end..trips and stuff..not many others have gotten one.. :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
518 Posts
vala444 said:
Frasier's Mommy said:
To the Boston Rob fans: He and Amber are currently on the Amazing Race. This guy can be a jerk, but he has an IQ. I've been impressed with his decisions during the race. He and Amber have been 1st or 2nd almost every week.
OMG! I'm watching that and he turned the amazing race into another survivor :evil: :D but I forgive him, even when they are all stressed out he's pretty sweet to Amber (not that I'm a fan of either but that's pretty nice coming from a total jerk) I think he's only mean to other people. :D He didn't look smart to me but he does have a good brain in there, I'm impressed! :wink: I do find it fishy tho that is almost always when they win that there is a reward at the end..trips and stuff..not many others have gotten one.. :?
Ron and Kelley did win the cars though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,269 Posts
I was shocked that Janu quit the game but I was also glad to see her go. I was a little upset with how Steph reacted to what Janu had said but it did keep her in the game at least for now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I hope Stephenie turns the girls against the guys. I have to say though, I really don't like any of the other girls. :oops: I think it'll keep her in the game though.

If they don't get rid of Tom NOW he's going to win the whole thing. :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,153 Posts
Tom has pulled through everything!
I do really like Stephanie. I think she deserves to win! I don't care for the other girls either.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
518 Posts
I thought I was too mad to talk about it. Looks like everybody else is too. lol

The thing that gets me is that in every single group of survivors where there is a plot by the women to get rid of the men, there is always one woman who won't cooperate.

What is this Karyn chick's problem??? Does she actually think the men are going to keep her around?? I just wanna snatch her up and shake her and ask her - Did you actually WATCH the other shows before you came into this???? :argue:

Stephanie should be doing skin care commercials. She reminds me of the Noxzema girl from when I was a kid.
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top