Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to visit a breeder this Sunday and although we are not going to buy a puppy from her now, we might do next summer. I was wondering if anyone might be able to tell me if this is a reputable breeder in case we do decide to buy a puppy from her in the future. She is a Kennel Club assured breeder so I am sure she is responsible. If anyone can help me with this I can pm you her name and ask whether you know who she is. Sorry if I seem a little paranoid but I want to make sure we take all measures necessary to get a puppy from a good background. Thank you!

·
Registered
194 Posts
I bought lily from a kennel club assured breeder in England and I am so pleased with her and with all the help I had from my breeder - anyone really can be a kennel club breeder - we breed spaniels - just as a kennel club breeder - they are working spaniels and we try to home them in working homes but some go as pets but I think assured breeders have to have more checks and conform to kennel club restrictions - I know I bought from a breeder that wants to improve the breed and takes great care to see the puppies have great loving homes - she kept puppies - lilly was 5 months old when I bought her and she had a puppy there that was 11 months old - I thought it was for me but she said lily would be smaller and more suited to my no children home she was right - good luck in your searching

1 - 5 of 5 Posts