Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting tired of my siggy that I made ... I tried to make another one today and I just don't have the knowledge to do it. Plus, my lack of patience might have something to do with it.

If anyone would like to make Cooper a siggy, I'd be ever so grateful!! He's got tons of pics on his website (see www below) and I will also post some larger file photos at this addy: http://www.coopers-kennel.com/siggy.html They'll be up in a while.

Sparkly stuff would be cool... just whatever you think would look good. I'd like to not look frilly or girly since he's a boy and likes to play in mud and stuff.

Thank you in advance to whoever has free time on their hands!!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I'm definitely not a pro

I figured I'd give it a try...this is the best I could come up with for you! the whole glitter thing, I don't know how to do any of that stuff yet!

If you don't like, that's fine...it didn't take me hours and hours...or even half an hour to work on it. This was a very easy blend to do since the background was the same on the images I chose :D

If you want me to change the text, I can :)

edit: took off my blends...they took up too much scrolling space :p

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:eek: aaaaaah, I don't remember her from those movies..but I just remember she was Snow White..in the scary version a while ago.. :wink: thanks.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Coolio! Thanks so much!!! Now Cooper can be stylish on the internet, just as he is in his every day life!! :D

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
It looks nice...I LOVE those pics you took of him because the grass just brings his handsomeness out more! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts