Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there guys. Does anyone's dogs wear shoes or booties? I want to buy some for my guys but they are kinda pricey so don't wanna do it if they won't wear them. I bought a pr of sneakers for Bruiser a while back but he keeps knocking them off. I was thinking of getting them boots since they are a little higher up....any thoughts? I always thought the dog on Beverly Hills Chihuahua was adorable with her shoes on!! LOL!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Oh, for what it's worth, the booties we have are Muttluks. They do NOT come off. But they are pretty stiff at first. Our 7 lb boy has gotten used to them but the little guy still flops around like a fish :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I am laughing so hard right now. That is just hilarious. Mine would not tolerate booties but gosh that's cute.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
hahahaha!!!!! Poor Bryco!!!

Maisies got some coming for her in the post so we'll soon see what she thinks - Pips never even tried them on

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Chico has boots but cheap ones from Petco... he didn't have much problem walking in them... but I really like the looks of the Muttluks.... I may have to get a set of them.... are the prices for 4 boots?? or 2 boots?? and did you get the fleece-lined ones? and I assume they were the itty bitty size??

·
Registered
22 Posts
That was funny... Didn't men to laugh so hard, but that was too cute.

I have a pair of cowboy boots on order for Baby and hope she doesn't take to them like that.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I don't have boots for my girls, I doubt highly that they would wear them, Zoey would fall over on her side and just lay there. Ziva would pull them off in about 10 seconds. lOL at Bryco, very cute.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
OMG Kristi that video was just TOO FUNNY! :toothy7: I had tears streaming down my face, my dogs were looking at me like I was NUTSO, and my roommate came to see if I was OK!

I tried booties with Tango once. He just wouldn't move. He stood there like a statue and no matter what I did, I couldn't get him to take even one step! :(

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Chico has boots but cheap ones from Petco... he didn't have much problem walking in them... but I really like the looks of the Muttluks.... I may have to get a set of them.... are the prices for 4 boots?? or 2 boots?? and did you get the fleece-lined ones? and I assume they were the itty bitty size??
4 boots, so not too bad, i think, price wise. We paid $34 for them at our local pet shop, and they are the fleece lined, but I'm wondering if the non fleece lined might be pliable. They are the smallest size they have, which I am pretty sure is the itty bitty :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts