Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well my Daisy is still biting a little. But if she bites me or my mum (we're the ones she sees as 'in charge') and she gets told off, she looks to the floor and puts her paw over her eye like she's embarrassed about being naughty and is trying to tell us shes sorry.
I've also noticed her do this if she misses her puppy pads, she looks at the wee on the carpet and does this funny little thing. It looks so sweet.

Does anyone elses Chi's do this? :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
She may be teething. Make sure she has lots of things to chew on. You can wet a wash rag and put it in the freezer for a bit and give it to her. This is very soothing on the gums. If she is just playing then when she bites you can give a bit of a yip or yell ouch and then ignore her. This is what her littermates would do to show her that she is hurting them.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
she is so cute looks like my Amberleah.
Yeah our lil girls do look alike :) they're about the same age too.

♥ Marabou ♥;848879 said:
Thats so cute! if you ever manage to get a picture of it please post, it sounds like the cutest little thing ever!
She usually does it before I can get a pic, but I will keep trying because it is so adorable!

She may be teething. Make sure she has lots of things to chew on. You can wet a wash rag and put it in the freezer for a bit and give it to her. This is very soothing on the gums. If she is just playing then when she bites you can give a bit of a yip or yell ouch and then ignore her. This is what her littermates would do to show her that she is hurting them.
Thanks for this, it's what we're trying to do with her.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
If I have to scold either of mine, they actually cry...Big old crocodile tears...It melts me everytime, and they know it!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aww bless!!
Daisy cries if im busy cooking or something and she's sleepy and not getting cuddles. she just stands there and looks at me with teary eyes. Its heart wrenching. She knows it is too!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts