Registered
384 Posts
Awwwww! she is too freaking cute!

and the last photo those 2 are having a staring eye contest. :p

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you!! she doesnt really photo that well i find lol she looks super cute but shes cuter in real life!!! and she loves him so much they were all over eachother it was soo funny!!! i tried to add more pictures but it wont let me....anyone have any suggestions of the best way to post pictures on here??

·
Registered
384 Posts
thank you!! she doesnt really photo that well i find lol she looks super cute but shes cuter in real life!!! and she loves him so much they were all over eachother it was soo funny!!! i tried to add more pictures but it wont let me....anyone have any suggestions of the best way to post pictures on here??

awwww, they must be best friends :D
even cuter!!!!:daisy:

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Awwww. What a cutie! I had a rottie, he was so sweet, but was convinced he was a lap dog. lol

You are allowed only I think 13 pics in a post. Then do another post again and you can add 13 more. Keep repeating until all the pics are posted.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
do you use photo bucket or somthing though?? ive just been usuing the forums attatchment button and it says i have too many and its full:S

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i just used photobucket i hope it works!! anyways here are some more of her and her rotty friend and some random pics i have a video of them playing as well wich is is hilarious but im going to make a separate post for that!

IMG]http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac143/brittniannm/jan11082.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Yeah, I upload them to photobucket then copy the last link under the pic, the one that begins and ends in (IMG).

·
Registered
469 Posts
Brilliant pics, but my heart would be in my mouth i think, Apple is beautifull and i love the name too, as for pics i always use photo bucket , x

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Very cute! I love rotties, I have one Raegan waiting at the bridge, she was the BEST dog.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Such sweet pics!
Your dogs are gorgeous.
Love your Rottie, he seems so gentle.
I think he loves wee Apple, bless. x

1 - 18 of 18 Posts