Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first off i wanted to say how thankful i am of the people who reply to my posts! thank u for takin the time to read what i have to say whether it be a rant or whatnot :lol:

the bf called the new vet today that Brodysmom a.k.a Tracy found for me! he turned out to be a hollistic vet whose been there since 1996 and has been on tv too. he also does mobile care going to your home for the disabled or for those who just cant make it to the center! best of all...i used to live in this town so its only about 10 mins from me :coolwink: our appointment is at 10 am tomaro :D

Welcome to AdvancedCareForPets.com
here's this blog that has many helpful info on things!
http://www.carepaw.com/

just look at the wall of patients in the back of the tour on this page! now thats A LOT! :shock:
Welcome

here's a youtube clip we found last night and what made us want to go to him :) u can see the 1st part and then close it after LOL...unless ur really bored and wanna know other places around me haha!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I'm really anxious to hear how it goes tomorrow! He seems to have a very very good reputation and I read through several of his blogs and I really like what he has to say about vaccinations and processed foods.

I would definitely go to him for a consult if he were here in KS! We don't have any holistic vets here at all, so have to go the conventional route and spend a LOT of time talking about why I choose to feed raw and why I don't vaccinate every year. Luckily our vet here is very open minded and he has come around to my way of thinking. ;) But to find a vet who already thinks outside the box? Priceless!

Edit: He was also voted one of the top 3 vets (number 2) in Long Island by consumers! That says a lot!

Best Veterinarian on Long Island

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think every area should have a hollistic vet around them instead of these money grubbin poopers! tha ks for the repliea and that wonderful link brodysmom! the number 1 vet is actually right by my houae the other way too...about 15 mins. its the same road that has chinese food i get from at times lol! :lol: if this vet is a bust then ill have to look into that one :)

·
Registered
946 Posts
So happy for you and can't wait to hear how it goes! I have had a holistic vet for 13 years now and it's the best! The sad part is when I moved to the Keys I left him 5 hours away and the other 6 hours! Ugh, now it's a major trip :( but always worth it! And luckily, by following this good advice over the years, I rarely need to go. :)

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I hope it goes well!

I go to a holistic vet and I LOVE them! They have freezers full of raw in their lobby, and really care about each animal. The male vet will sit on the exam tables with the dogs and love on them before examining them. It's awesome.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Wow, he is very impressive!

I'm sending you and Dexter lots of love and
well wishes for tomorrow. :love7:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Only the best for Dexter !!!!!!!!!! I have such faith in Hollistic vets
hehe for sure michele! :albino:

So happy for you and can't wait to hear how it goes! I have had a holistic vet for 13 years now and it's the best! The sad part is when I moved to the Keys I left him 5 hours away and the other 6 hours! Ugh, now it's a major trip :( but always worth it! And luckily, by following this good advice over the years, I rarely need to go. :)
mels chi's! wow that is a very very long time! oh noooo so far from ur proper vet :( u travel that far to go back to them? geez! LOL

I hope it goes well!

I go to a holistic vet and I LOVE them! They have freezers full of raw in their lobby, and really care about each animal. The male vet will sit on the exam tables with the dogs and love on them before examining them. It's awesome.
wow jessie! that sounds like playtime before serious time hehehe :) thats awesome how they have raw fulled freezers too! i'll have to take a pic of my place :)

Wow, he is very impressive!

I'm sending you and Dexter lots of love and
well wishes for tomorrow. :love7:
thanks christa! i'll need it as im not normally up that early....LOL :lol:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Love, Love, Love how the guys drives his bus to families who are not able to get their animal's medical needs taken care of ~ that just says so much about his heart and lets a person see first hand why he does what he does. Can't wait to hear how it goes, we're sending good vibes! Hope you like him and more importantly trust he has Dexter's best interests at heart.

Regardless the outcome you made a great choice dumping that scumbag you were set up with before this guy. I'm all about signs ~ and there were some shifty ones with that jackalope!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Love, Love, Love how the guys drives his bus to families who are not able to get their animal's medical needs taken care of ~ that just says so much about his heart and lets a person see first hand why he does what he does. Can't wait to hear how it goes, we're sending good vibes! Hope you like him and more importantly trust he has Dexter's best interests at heart.

Regardless the outcome you made a great choice dumping that scumbag you were set up with before this guy. I'm all about signs ~ and there were some shifty ones with that jackalope!
hahaha JACKLALOPE! what exactly is one of those? LMAO! like a jack a** antelope? o_O; hehe thank u for the kind words DKT!!! :headbang:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.