Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few pics I snapped between moving an working its been a hectic month! The little ones just love the new place. Anyway, to the Pics! These are mostly from a walk on our favorite trail.

On a bridge over looking an obsedrvation pond.

Just a different angle.

I thought this one of Blaze was to cute!

A quick snap of the trail we walked

Being silly before bed.

Hope You enjoyed!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
awwhh very cute! :) may i ask if the cute orange one is a Pomeranian? sorry if im wrong! it just looks SO much like my nans old pom! LOL (sorry if im wrong , i know its annoying when some one gets the breed wrong! ) x

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I did enjoy, I did enjoy! :p
Those pictures are fabulous.
Your dogs are stunning, both of them, I just love them to bits.
Blaze is close to my heart since she is Chanel's sister from another mother, lol,
and your Pom reminds me of my little Kissa(RIP) I adore Pomeranians, they have
THE biggest personalities! Wonderful companions. Happy to see you posting,
hope you will get some quiet time soon so you could enjoy your new home. :)

Congrats on the move!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
awwhh very cute! :) may i ask if the cute orange one is a Pomeranian? sorry if im wrong! it just looks SO much like my nans old pom! LOL (sorry if im wrong , i know its annoying when some one gets the breed wrong! ) x
Yup he's a pom, he's m lil man weighing in at 3 pounds, Blaxe looks like a beast next to him even tho she's only 10 pounds! lol

LS- They are definetly sisters from another mother! lol
I'm so happy to be able to post again, I am sooo ready to relax, moving is such a pain I'm so happy its over!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
LS- They are definetly sisters from another mother! lol
I'm so happy to be able to post again, I am sooo ready to relax, moving is such a pain I'm so happy its over!

Oh tell me about it! I moved 5 months ago, and it still doesn't feel real.
I've unpacked and made it cozy, but it just seems too good to be true.
I keep feeling like I am on a vacation and will soon have to move back.
Where did you move to?(if you don't mind me asking)

Oh and it's really good that your pups like your new place, it took my guys
a little while to adjust to the new building, new people, new noises.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
What gorgepous pics, both the scenery and the subjects! I most certainly did enjoy them and look forward to more.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Definitly dont mind, I live in Michigan, near Detroit, I didnt really move to far, just a few miles farther from the city. Its not the greatest area and it was time to move. My guys have gone all over with me, staying here an there. I work in the grooming industry so most of the time theres an activity or any over night getaways, theres quite a few pups tagging along Lol. They have their moments when they hear a strange noise, but its few an far between.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Funny, I had no idea that you were in the grooming industry, yet I just
mentioned in the other thread how well groomed your pups always are!:)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol People always comment on how soft Blitz is and how clean he looks it always strikes up a convo about me being a groomer, or when they see Blaze's nails, they're usually painted or decorated in some way. Although I have been slacking on that, poor girl needs to get her nails done! Lol

·
Registered
559 Posts
Love the pics! When I first started thinking of getting another pup, poms were on my list! Such cute doggies. But, I didn't want another one to groom, since I have a maltese and yorkie :). Your little Pom is precious! And your chi too of course :)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Love the pics! When I first started thinking of getting another pup, poms were on my list! Such cute doggies. But, I didn't want another one to groom, since I have a maltese and yorkie :). Your little Pom is precious! And your chi too of course :)
Those are both pretty high mantinance dogs lol. The Pom isn't to bad but the brushing can be time consuming depending on the season. I have a yorkie an a Maltese on the books to groom today lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh gosh your pom is a heart stealer!!!! I love Blaze too. Two great looking dogs you have there! And I am glad your move went smoothly. I love the trail you were walking on. Looks so nice and relaxing!!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
LS,

I LOVE your profile pic of Chanel! What a beauty! Does she have blue eyes?

Thank you Mary. :)
Chanel has one blue eye and one brown. She is a cryptic merle, meaning hidden
merle. Her mom was merle and dad was red & white. She got her one blue eye
from her mom. I've said it before and I realize it sounds corny, but I tell Chanel
she has a part of her mommy in one eye and daddy in the other. :love2:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
oh gosh your pom is a heart stealer!!!! I love Blaze too. Two great looking dogs you have there! And I am glad your move went smoothly. I love the trail you were walking on. Looks so nice and relaxing!!
Thank you! He sure is a heart stealer an he knows it lol. That trail is one of our favorites there are a bunch that we have gone to, but that one is not to far from us an theres a sensory trail they just LOVE sniffing around on.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I love Poms (and chi's, of course)! They look to me like little fluffy foxes. Your's is absolutely gorgeous! And your chi is the cutest thing!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts