Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive noticed Bella is the biggest Drama Queen i have ever seen, A dog run towards her and she acted asthough she had broken her back leg and limped on it for ages (the dog went nowhere near her in the end) then had a look around to see if anyone was looking and scratched her ear with the "hurt leg" and within 15 minutes the leg was back on the ground and she was running wild. She was naughty once and decided it was a back leg and a front one that was sore for all of 2 minutes because instead of telling her off i ignored her and i know she can get up and down the stairs because ive secretly watched her but she will sit at the top or bottom and scream untill i pick her up and take her, Was just wondering if they all done things like this

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I think female dogs tend to be more dramatic then male dogs, at least that has been my personal experience. Neither of mine are drama queens, but Roo can have her moments with Pip when he has a toy she wants. lol. Pip isn't dramatic at all.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Lol, how funny!! My Chico is a 'Drama King'!! If he does something naughty and i tell him off he yelp's and sook's.. I almost stood on him once and he was so dramatic, pretending that he had a sore foot when i hadn't even touched it.. He sooked for a good 10 min's, he just layed there with his foot up pretending then after lot's of snuggle's i eventually told him to not b silly and he was fine again.. Lol :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha Thanks for your storys i just sat and laughed at the screen especially Chico he sounds exsactly like Bella when i nearly stood on her except i lost my balance trying to jump out the way i didn't touch her but she "hurt her leg" i remember thinking shouldn't i be the one limping

1 - 7 of 7 Posts