Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While i was in the kitchen for a matter of seconds picking up my dinner plate,
Daisy managed to climb up to the top of the chair in the livingroom and bring down a monkey nut in it's shell, from the bag
When i got back all i saw was Darla eating it, but then Daisy could have had some too.
I managed to get most of it out of Darla's mouth, but now am worried about the 2 of them.
Dillon didnt get any cause he always runs out past me, so was with me.
They seem totally fine, but i have heard nuts are toxic to dogs, although mainly macadamia nuts.

Do you think i should panic?

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Macadamia Nuts & Walnuts as far as I know are the only 'toxic' ones to dogs.
If it's a peanut (translation) they are perfectly fine, I feed them to Zoey all the time, she also gets Peanut Butter all the time in her kongs.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, yeah a monkey nut is just an unsalted nut in a shell, you get 2 in a shell usually. lol
They are fine, i just hate them to get into stuff like this, i am always so careful to lift everything or keep it up high, but well now Daisy is a stunt woman it seems. haha!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Awww, don't you hate stuff like that sweetie??? That pig Cooper of mine jumped from the bed to the dresser and got into Andrew's peanut M & M's. I watched him all night to make sure he was okay. I was so mad at him. Of course he was fine but I couldn't believe he did that. Kiss them all for me.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awww, don't you hate stuff like that sweetie??? That pig Cooper of mine jumped from the bed to the dresser and got into Andrew's peanut M & M's. I watched him all night to make sure he was okay. I was so mad at him. Of course he was fine but I couldn't believe he did that. Kiss them all for me.
LOL what are they like eh.
Glad Coop was ok too, greedy boy! :)
Thanks doll. xx

No worries Rhonda, hehe!! x

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Thanks, yeah a monkey nut is just an unsalted nut in a shell, you get 2 in a shell usually. lol
They are fine, i just hate them to get into stuff like this, i am always so careful to lift everything or keep it up high, but well now Daisy is a stunt woman it seems. haha!!
where there is a will there is a way! naughty Daisy :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Yeh terri you know don't let these nut nut freaks near your gorgeous dogs!!! Haha

Daisy don't be naughty and get into stuff your poor mum will end up grey!!!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Your monkey nuts sound like peanuts...Draco always tries to sneak them from us. I take the ones he finds outside away, because you never know if people poison them and put them out for squirrels. Dumb people, they never think of all the rest of the animals out there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts