• Sometimes

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone. 8)

I was wondering if chihuahuas are hard to take care of :?: If I get one, will It be tough for me :shock: ? I can't help but think of all the negative things that can happen or be a bother :( .

Can someone please tell me some :arrow: positive things I can start thinking about? Some positive things about getting a chihuahua. And also, tell me the :arrow: BIG factor I should be worried about the most. One(or some) of the biggest issues there is with chihuahuas.

please, help me. :(

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well.. Im getting him this summer so I will be with him all day. But after summer, I got school and I'm afraid my chihuahua's not gonna be use to me being not home. I also play alot of sports.

Um.. How many hours should I be with my chihuahua everyday? Or is that a wierd thing to ask? :oops: All the members here really show how much they love their chihuahua(s)

But, is there any members here that aren't with their chihuahua all the time? I mean, what do you do when you got work or school.. or sports or meetings after work/school? what do you do with your chihuahua? It seems tough :( (I really want a chihuahua, I'm just really nervous/worried)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for your help :lol:

Btw, I cant help but say how cute frasier is :!: he has such a unique color, I luv It!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks a bunch for your opinions.. :D They really helped and made me feel alot better :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts