Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Here are my Chi's measurments, he is 8 months old.
Are his measurments big for his age?

11 inches long, from base of neck to where his tail starts
7 inch long legs - ive measured from floor to like his shoulder
9 inch neck
13-14 inch chest measurement

Thanks everyone :)

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Charlie is 10 months old and those are almost exactly his measurements. He's been about that size since he was six months old except his chest girth has increased slightly.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
That sounds like Angel's measurements also. He is 11 months old and weighs about 9 - 9.25lbs. I just have to keep him at that weight!! lol.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
It is SO variable so it is hard to know. Does he look proportionate? I have two that are the same weight and measurements but look visually very different.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hiya

He seems in proporation, i just never see any other chihuahuas so i cant really tell if he is large or standard size.

x

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
For the OP, Charlie weighs 9 lbs. I think this is probably his ideal weight. I can't see his ribs but I can feel them easily. My guess is that your guy is about his adult size for height and length. He might fill in some more but I bet there will be little change in his size since he's eight months old.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For the OP, Charlie weighs 9 lbs. I think this is probably his ideal weight. I can't see his ribs but I can feel them easily. My guess is that your guy is about his adult size for height and length. He might fill in some more but I bet there will be little change in his size since he's eight months old.
Aww ive just seen a picture of ur chi charlie, he is so cute and still looks very small.

is there much difference in his size compared to your other chi?

:)

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Thank you, I love Charlie. Such a sweet boy! And no, Taz only weighs less than 3 lbs but she is only 4 months old. She's charting around 4lbs or so grown.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts