Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we are all moved in now and have just been arranging things. Baby is back home but I am very disspointed at my mother. Baby has packed on 2lbs I took her to the vet yesterday to have her monthy start on heartworm pills and sure enough she is now 7lbs :x but it is verry fixable...LOL

Baby has already picked her place its in the den she has already picked which new couch she wants to cover in dog hair and to beat it all its a light color so the hair shows perfect..LOL SILLY DOGS!!

She hasn't mastered the stairs just yet she gets half way up and just sits there and waits for somone to come and pick her up which we all do.

:wave:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
glad to hear everything went well! i can picture her in the middle of the staircase like oh my please come get me.... and yes those 2 pounds will quickly come off, especially with her new yard to explore :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Congrats to you and Baby

on your new home. Moving is the PITS but getting settled in is wonderful. Have fun and lots of good thoughts to you and Baby.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Moving is h*** also unloading all these boxes and arranging the house is crazy. Alot of things I noticed I need to get rid of and have left them in boxes in the garage I am so happy to be moved now. HUGE yard for baby and my rescues and great location Its so different from my old place and alot better..LOL No rude neighbors anymore YEEHAW.

Oh and an update baby came up the stairs all by herself tonight she followed amoncio up them only cause he had chicken though :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts