Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys im considering my 2nd chi... ashley has this aneixty thing that when shes left she will cry the entire time that i am gone, and i cant be with her 24 hours a day. So would the solution be getting someone to keep her comany and play with?

·
Registered
538 Posts
I don't know if this qualifies or not cuz their both not chi's. But, I've got a chi and a golden retreiver and I think two are better (at least for the chi). They are alone all day cuz we both work full time, and I've had no problems. I think they keep each other company. They're kept separated by a gate but can still see each other. I only separate them because of the extreme size difference. But, there is no whining or crying, when it's time Taco knows and goes to lay in his bed.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just got a little sister for Princess a week ago for a lot of the same reasons. I love my new little girl Bella, she is such a doll. And Princess is in love with her too, which is great. So far it has been a little bit of a challenge just because they like to ruff-house and there is a major size difference between the two of them. Bella is 17 weeks and under a pound and Princess is 10 months and 4 1/2 pounds so playtime is strictly supervised. I also worried that Princess would lose some of her bond with me and become closer with the new puppy but so far that hasn't happened. I think I made the right choice for me and I wish you luck in making yours. :wave:

·
Registered
400 Posts
WOW! She is 17 wks and Less than a pound! She will be a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY tiny chi. I am betting she wont even get to 2 pounds. Are you sure you didnt mean 7 wks. LOL! :lol:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well the little girl i found, is at a really good price to because she has a slight over bite but i just want her to keep ashley company,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts