Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as many of you know, I'm 39 weeks pregnant with my 2nd daughter. For 2 weeks now, I've been 2cm and last tuesday, I started effacing. I go back to the doctor tomorrow, but I was almost certain I'd go into labor yesterday. Even though this is my 2nd child, I was induced with the first one due to pre-eclampsia, so this is all new to me. It's driving me crazy! I'm uncomfortable and I continually get false labor pains (Braxton Hicks). Recently, the Braxton Hicks are getting uncomfortable. I had a rough first delivery, so I don't remember much. I just want to get this over with! Hopefully, delivery will be smooth sailing. :)

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Man i know how you feel!!! Those last weeks DRAGGGGGGGGG by and it seems longer than the whole nine months!! Hang in there kiddo its almost over :D

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Ozzy&Lily'sMom said:
It wont be long now noah - I wish you all the luck in the world for a happy healthy baby and a quick labour :wave:
Ditto! :D Make sure you keep us up to date after the baby is born! Do you know what you're having? :wave:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all for the kind remarks. :) It is going to be another girl and I couldn't feel more blessed. This will be my last since pregnancy is very difficult for me. My daughter, Alex, is so excited about becoming a big sister. She's 3 years old and I've involved her in everything from seeing the ultrasounds and listening to the heartbeat and feeling hiccups to putting the baby room together. She'll kiss my belly and tell me her sister is in there. She keeps asking me when she's going to come out to play. We went to the toy store and Alex picked out a stuffed animal (Cookie Monster) to give the baby at the hospital.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Hehehe I remember the few hours before my sister went into labour last month with her second child, she'd greet everyone like this.
PERSON: How are you?
SISTER: Pregnant! *sigh*

Those last few days must be frustrating! Wishing you a quick, speedy and safe delivery! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts