Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope whatever I'm buying will be here before my BF get home from his trip......LOL.....I got carriers, new doggy step, cover for my macbook pro (my early xmas present from the bf)...and something else i'm sure...:)..

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Yes!!! My VBC!!!! :lol: :D Getting new things is so much fun! :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I'm sure I'm waiting for something...LOL

Oh...I bought tons of dog clothes on e-bay the other day, also some xmas pressies for hubby.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
my b/f ordered a new helmet for his motorcycle (he already has 3!) still waiting for it to come and also I got everyone a personalized dog collar and name tags for xmas only 1 tag has come so far. I get paid this week so I'm sure I'll be ordering something else LOL I need to go on an ordering diet though!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
i'm still searching for a puppy lol hate the waiting game!

Kristi you must be getitng so impatient I had to wait 2 weeks for Ninja and i would look at his picture and talk about it all day everyday lol

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I'm waiting for a puppy too! Got her name already picked out. She MIGHT be part of a litter that will be born next month. we'll see what happens though.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I can't remember if I have anything still yet to arrive in the post.. ;) OH has order two glass corner display units that are due to arrive anyday.

Ugg Boots I have seen loads of people wearing them and person I have seen wearign them look like they are walking on the side of their boots as they have collapsed to the side and wrinkled up. Puts me off buying any

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I can't remember if I have anything still yet to arrive in the post.. ;) OH has order two glass corner display units that are due to arrive anyday.

Ugg Boots I have seen loads of people wearing them and person I have seen wearign them look like they are walking on the side of their boots as they have collapsed to the side and wrinkled up. Puts me off buying any
Dawn, the genuine Uggs shouldn't do that. But the fake ones do. My daughter has a fake pair that she can't even wear anymore because they go to the side. The more pricey they get, the less likely they do that. :)

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I'm waiting for a puppy and that's worse than waiting for the mail...siiiiiiiigh
:lol: this one I know!

i'm still searching for a puppy lol hate the waiting game!

Kristi you must be getitng so impatient I had to wait 2 weeks for Ninja and i would look at his picture and talk about it all day everyday lol
Awww I remember that when I got AJ! ha ha

I'm waiting for a puppy too! Got her name already picked out. She MIGHT be part of a litter that will be born next month. we'll see what happens though.
:hello1::hello1:

Dawn, the genuine Uggs shouldn't do that. But the fake ones do. My daughter has a fake pair that she can't even wear anymore because they go to the side. The more pricey they get, the less likely they do that. :)
Yeah the real Uggs are made quite nicely.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
We put a deposit on Trig when he was 5 days old ughhhh that was sooo much waiting but hubby really wanted him and really wanted a slightly bigger and black chi hahaha he got what he wanted! but the waiting was awful...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts