Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't get over how often I look at Tabitha and Jerry and see the same expression or the same stance from them.
Sometimes they just seem to mirror each other.

here is the day I brought Tabitha home and they were reunited:

inseparable in the back yard:

even how they sat for this picture, notice the position of their legs:

Just wondered if other sibling pairs are so similar... I know there are some here on Chi-Ppl.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!! Aren't you glad you kept Tabitha? She is just a doll, as is Jerry!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
They certainly are very alike. I thought that when I first saw them, different colouring but they look so alike to me. I think they are a stunning pair and it's so sweet how happy they are together. I'm so glad you decided to keep her.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know the answer either but the pictures are adorable.
thanks so much :p

They certainly are very alike. I thought that when I first saw them, different colouring but they look so alike to me. I think they are a stunning pair and it's so sweet how happy they are together. I'm so glad you decided to keep her.
they really do seem to complement each other. I'm so happy they are together.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!! Aren't you glad you kept Tabitha? She is just a doll, as is Jerry!

Brodysmom
We rarely have a quiet moment around here; but, I don't know what I would do without her! She is sassy and funny and so tiny. Small but mighty!

Do not know the answer to the question, but very cute pictures! I loved the second picture of them sitting next to each other ^^.
thanks. They are such good friends to each other.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Yes. Siblings are very much alike sometimes. Pearl and Tilly are two peas in a pod and some of their quirks are the same. They both sit with their front paws crossed, they both sit down to the side instead of straight on their butts, and they both have this way of looking at you with a nose-twitching-bunny expression on their faces.

There are lots of differences too, but I do like noting all the shared expressions.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
wow, i see what you mean. Sarah was from a different litter than zoe, but shared their father and they were different as night and day. so maybe it makes a difference if they were litter mates, or shared the mom. or are brother/sister instead of sister/sister.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow, i see what you mean. Sarah was from a different litter than zoe, but shared their father and they were different as night and day. so maybe it makes a difference if they were litter mates, or shared the mom. or are brother/sister instead of sister/sister.
Yes, Jerry and Tabitha are from the same Mom and Dad and Litter.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes. Siblings are very much alike sometimes. Pearl and Tilly are two peas in a pod and some of their quirks are the same. They both sit with their front paws crossed, they both sit down to the side instead of straight on their butts, and they both have this way of looking at you with a nose-twitching-bunny expression on their faces.

There are lots of differences too, but I do like noting all the shared expressions.
it must be even more remarkable when the siblings look so much alike as Pearl and Tilly

1 - 12 of 12 Posts