Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or is anyone else suffering from really dry skin on their feet, the bottom of mine are literally like sand paper yuck :(

I guess I need a professional pedicure! No matter what I do, the next morning they are just so dry. Anyone else suffering like this?

x

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad it's not just my feet Michele!

Pigeonsheep, I really will have to try that. I've got a nice foot soak and one of the pedi egg things with the foot file etc but i'm a bit sqeamish, it looks like a mini grater :(

x

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Have you seen that 'egg ped' thingy thats very good and when you have done that and ready for bed, put loads cream on your feet and put your feet in a plastic bag over night so soft in the morning........but be careful you dont break your neck if you have to get up in the night.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Me tooooooo. :mad: I just gave myself a mini pedi this morning. Filed down the rough "edges" & creamed like crazy. I have a Pedegg but it is quite scary. I find the regular file works best. This time of year is awful!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Love the ped egg. I use mainly the black Sanding disk though. The grater works well on calluses though. I find getting a foot/heel cream for dry skin works well and putting it on with socks then going to bed. Try that for awhile and it works wonders. My problem is I wear flip flops all year round and am barefoot the rest of the time, so mine get dry as well.

Lori

1 - 11 of 11 Posts