Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm shown a new index page? I can't get into the forum to display it how it used to and I cant navigate through the other sections :(

Sorry for posting in Chi Chat but I literally cannot browse the forum, only the active tops (which is how I got to post here).

Whats going on?! I don't like it :(

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I know me too, it's awful. I can't find anything! I hope this is a mistake and not a new change. :(

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know me too, it's awful. I can't find anything! I hope this is a mistake and not a new change. :(
I know, right?
I guess its not OUR forum but it would be nice if we're asked our opinions before changes are made.

I really hope its not here to stay :(

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I hope it's a mistake! I tried going through to get there other ways, but it's all piecemeal now.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok I know it sounds dramatic but I have to agree. If its permanent, I'll have to quit. Its just awful :(

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I think the problem is the link to the main forum isn't working for the new link they put up. When you click the first link to the main forum table, nothing happens. I think once they sort it, it will be ok, and will just require a quick bookmark change then. Hopefully, at least.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I cant work out how to use the forum now at all!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Well, what I mean is, the link works and takes you here which isn't the main forum page. So, yeah, I think it's a mistake. Seems like they added a new main page, and messed up the first link to the forum. Hope that makes sense, haha.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
ok just clicked on homepage & it takes you back to the old layout woo that was close not sure what the change is about seems stupid but who am I to judge lol

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hmm it's the same for me...

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
The homepage link now works normal for you, Brandi?

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
LOL - don't panic!!

It is a new feature - I think it needs a bit of tweaking, I see on the other forums like the spoiled maltese they have had this for ages and when you click on "maltese dog forums" it brings you straight to the catagory page. I think they just need to tweak it so that the same happens when you click on "chihuahua forum"

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Ha, really! I have a headache from looking at it.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts