Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aries is home! He’s just darling! A bit plump but I just love him! He weighs in at a whopping 2 lbs 3 oz and is charting around the 5.5 lb mark. He’s a bit nervous and was car sick on the way home. (why they thought to feed him before giving him to us, I’ll never know.) He’s a happy little camper. He loves to wiggle his tail. I love his dark coloring! I so hope he keeps it (or gets darker, lol) Here are some pictures. Enjoy!!

Meeting big sister for the first time.

·
Registered
362 Posts
OMG!! That 3rd picture!!! He is just an angel!! :eek:

Congrats on your new little boy! Hope the girls don't tease him too much hehe..

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
OMG He's soooo cute. What a darling little face. Take and share lots of photos of him and the girls getting to know each other. We'll love to see them.

·
Registered
388 Posts
awwwiiieeeesss i love the third picci. he is such a doll

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
YAY! Congrats he is gorgeous! I bet the girls are just loving their new brother!

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone! He did really well last night. He slept in his kennel until he woke us up at 4:30 a.m. with a pathetic little howl. I took him outside to potty and then tucked him in bed with us. He slept on my head for the rest of the morning, lol.

I'm a bit nervous cause he wouldn't eat breakfast this morning. :( I tried in his kennel, outside his kennel, in the kitchen, outside, lol. Nothing. :( He did drink some water. And I gave him a bit of nutra cal. I will try again at lunch and at dinner. I think he's just a bit overwhelmed still.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts