Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search on Google and found a handful of articles about a Doberman named Donnie that arranged his toys in certain patterns. Very intriguing!

The last few days we have been able to have the entire house gate-free as our deaf/blind girl Eden has learned the layout. I mention this since we really have only had dog toys downstairs for the most part. I thought it was strange when I saw both raccoons up there so I took a picture. I noticed it again later in a different position, and as I was taking that picture Kahlua wandered right up and started picking up each one, squeaking it, moving it. It was too cute!

So I am wondering, does anybody else's chihuahuas have strange quirks with toys?

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
How funny! Chloe has times where she just starts moving her toys. I can't figure out a pattern in it, but it's like she has some elaborate plan in her head that she's trying to execute. Like she'll move a chew and place it on the couch, then she'll move a zebra to under the table, then she'll put something in her bed. Then she'll move her original toy off of the couch and place it by her toy box. When she is doing this she doesn't play with any of the toys, she just moves them. I don't know of in explaining it well, but It's quite funny to watch!

Sent from my iPhone using PetGuide

1 - 2 of 2 Posts